Thursday, March 14, 2013

Match Tonight

Bueno,

Thanks for your comment.  I know exactly how you feel when you hit submit and it doesn't work.  You get nervous and want to hit the "back" button, but you're afraid it's going to be all gone so you hesitate.  You have no choice and push "back" and it's blank!!!  Gad Dammat!!!  I feel your pain......

I went and played tennis on Tuesday night to work off the stress I caused the both of us.  I'm not belaboring the point, but I'm just saying.  I went out to play and had a great practice.  I have a match tonight against a dude that I beat before my fake injury (wink, wink).  He's really good so I don't know that I can take him down tonight, but I'm looking forward to getting out there.  My arm feels really good, despite being laughed at in my own place of business!

I do stretches and exercises for my arm (and in general) in the office to keep the blood pumping and the three amigos give me so much shit!  I don't know why it's so funny, but the worst one is when I try to do the splits standing up.  They kill me for that one as if I'm trying to get on the ground like a cheerleader.  Jokes on you guys!  I'll be in great shape when I'm older and your asses will be immobile by the time you're sixty.  Lopez doesn't ever move and that has to take it's toll over this much time, right???

I'm playing at Live Oak in Manhattan, the site of my overwhelming victory last year.  Maybe I'll try to shoot another video.  I'll have to find another spot.  Funny thing, I shot that video for you, but I had never seen myself play before.  I noticed two big flaws in my serve.  I hope to correct them tonight.  We'll see.........

I hope everything is going great with the new job.  You sounded excited about it when we spoke on Tuesday.  I hope it continues!!!!

Kimberly







No comments:

Post a Comment