Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Minutes.....


Howdy,

So I guess the person who takes notes during a meeting of any kind is called the minute something.  Minutes as in keeping notes during a meeing to keep a log for reference later.  I guess this is kind of like that, but I don't put every minute since you don't need to hear about Frasier or my latest crossword failures.

Having said that, this won't be too excting either but whatever.....

I was going to play tennis on Saturday with a bunch of old dudes, but they ended up with an odd number of players so I was the odd man out.  Oh well.  I'm going to play today, instead.  I read some more of my book "The Girl Who Played With Fire."  It's the sequel to "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo," a great book.  So far "Fire" is pretty good.  The girl in the book is awesome and doesn't put up with shit.  She hates men, ahem, and is not kind to some of them.  You should read it!  :) 

I ended up sitting at the bar at Macaroni Grill on Rosecrans for dinner.  I didn't want to stay home.  There's a bunch of good basketball games on (college) now because the season is coming down to the end.  I sat there for two-and-a-half hours watching games.   I don't drink much anymore, but the bartender was more than kind and kept them coming without charging me.  Maybe because I was a loner on a Saturday so he felt bad or something.  Either way, I got kinda faded!  It was a fun time even though many might say a waste for a Saturday night. 

I got up to play tennis this morning, but all the courts were full by 7:30.  Damn!  So, I went to the gym instead.  I didn't work out too long because I'm going to try to play again today.  In fact, I gotta go!  I'm playing at noon.

So here's my breakfast.  I can cook, too!  Check out the perfect bacon.  Ha!  I know you suck at bacon.

See ya!

4 comments:

  1. I'm only going to respond to the last thing you said because I won't tolerate you talking shit on my mad cooking skills. First of all, bacon tastes good no matter how you cook it. Second, shut your face... Third, give yourself a pat on the back for turning on the stove, placing the bacon on a pan and watching it soak in its own juices long enough to develope into mouth-watering perfection without adding any spices. Gee...I wish I could make delicious meals that take time, effort & creativity. Oh wait....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm only commenting on what I know and what I know is that you can cook mac n cheese, big flipping deal. I've seen you try to cook half of a goat and the bacon that you cooked back in January looked like only half of the pan was hot.

    Your cereal was sublime, though.

    Why you gotta be hatin'? I was obviously so proud of my meal enough to fucking take a picture and you poo on it. Speaking of poo, I'll show you the meatloaf I made later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bite me. Your English muffin looks a little burnt too. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, so? My shoes fell off.

    ReplyDelete